MEDFORD, Ore--- Harry and David will be holding drive-through hiring event and food drive on Wednesday, October 14, at its Medford Employment Center.
Interested candidates can drive up at any time between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. to learn more about the positions available. Harry and David says you can apply and leave with a job.
What to know:
• Candidates are encouraged to apply early at harryanddavid.com/jobs and will know before they leave the event whether or not they’ve been hired.
• There is a $300 sign-on bonus.
• Full-time, part-time and work-from-home positions are available.
• Candidates who donate 5 or more non-perishable food items or new hygiene products will receive a free Harry & David gift.
o Candidates who are hired and also donate will get 2 free gifts.
• The company offers:
o Flexible schedules
o Weekend-only shifts
o A robust incentive program, including employee discounts, fun prizes and giveaways, discounted RVTD bus passes and more.
• There is also potential for associates to earn permanent roles once the holiday season concludes.
Harry and David will also be accepting non-perishable food items and new hygiene products will be accepted as donations benefiting the Teresa McCormic Center and fire victims of Southern Oregon. If you bring five or more donations you will receive a free Harry and David gift.