MEDFORD, Ore.-- Nosebleeds are a fairly common medical issue.
While most of the time they're nothing to worry about, they can sometimes indicate a more serious problem.
Kristin Filer with Providence Medford Medical Center explains what you should do if you get one and when it could be time to see a doctor.
- Handling Nosebleeds the Right Way
- New Rules Govern Handling of Oscar Envelopes
- Senator Presses University of Oregon on Allegation Handling
- IRS Recalling 46,000 Workers to Handle Tax Returns
- Facebook mulls changes to how it handles political ads
- Friday Night Blitz: South Medford Handles Sheldon With Ease, Clinches SWC
- Democrats aim fury at Attorney General Bill Barr's handling of Mueller report
- William Barr to defend his handling of Mueller report in face of Senate furor
- YouTube weighs changes to how it handles children's content
- Navy Secretary fired over handling of Navy SEAL war crimes case