KLAMATH FALLS, Ore-- The Great Meadow Sno-Park now has enough snow for even more winter recreation.
The Fremont-Winema National Forest Klamath Ranger District says that's thanks to a lot of recent snow. The park is east of Lake of the Woods off highway 140. It's between Klamath Falls and Medford.
The park has been open for winter recreation since November, because it finally met the 18 inch minimum snow depth visitors can now use snow vehicles.
- Great Meadow Sno-Park has Enough Snow for More Activities
- Reminder to Get a Sno-Park Permit
- The Great Oregon ShakeOut
- Deadly Flu Active In Oregon
- Active Shooter Reported in Illinois
- Woman Killed By Falling Tree In Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Benefits of Staying Active as We Age
- Hazardous Air Quality Pushes Activities Indoors
- Spaceflight is activating herpes in astronauts
- Rain Turns into Snow