UPDATE: The fire was confined to 1 acre and was quickly put out, according to Cal Fire.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
Updated 4/30/19 @ 7:12a.m.
WEED, Calif. -- Cal Fire and Weed City Fire Department responded to a 1 acre vegetation fire between Taco Bell and the railroad tracks in south Weed.
There are no evacuations at this time. The cause of the fire is under investigation.
This is a developing story. We will be providing updates as soon as we learn more.
Posted 4/30/19 @ 3:29a.m.
- Grass Fire In Weed Near Taco Bell
- Ornamental Grasses
- Edible Weeds
- Street Tacos
- Medford weed and grass ordinance goes into effect early as fire season approaches
- Oregon man who 'survived' on taco sauce granted year's supply of Taco Bell
- Medford's Uncontrolled Weeds and Grass Ordinance Goes into Effect Next Month
- Tall Grass and Weeds Must Be Under 10 Inches in Medford
- City of Medford starts weed and grass ordinance a month earlier
- Grass Fire in Cave Junction Under Investigation