GRANTS PASS, Ore. -- The Grants Pass city council has approved the use of ridesharing services, like Uber and Lyft to operate within the city.
Wednesday night the city council voted to level the playing field for rideshares, limos, and taxi services.
It's unclear at this point when drivers could start picking up passengers within city limits.
The city says Uber provided Grants Pass with a letter encouraging such an ordinance.
- Grants Pass to allow ridesharing companies to operate in city limits
- Grants Pass City Council Takes Another Look At Rideshares
- Grants Pass says ride-sharing companies not permitted to operate in city
- Tractor Supply Company Coming To Grants Pass
- Rideshares nearly up and running in Ashland, under discussion in Grants Pass
- Rideshare Companies Offer Discounts for Voters Dropping Off Their Ballots
- Ashland Ready for Rideshares; Rideshares Not Ready for Ashland
- Caveman Repairs in Grants Pass
- Grants Pass Family Welcomes Triplets
- Grants Pass Brewfest happening now