GRANTS PASS, Ore.-- Police arrested a Grants Pass man on ten counts of encourgaing child sex abuse in the first degree.
The Grants Pass Department of Public Safety said they had been investigating Anthoy Soules for sex offenses related to children.
Officers interviewed Soules Wednesday. He was then arrested. Soules is currently in the Josephine County Jail.
Anyone with information about this or other offenses involving Soules is encouraged to call police.
- Grants Pass man facing ten counts of encouraging child sex abuse
- Grants Pass Police charge man with child sex abuse
- Police: Grants Pass Man Arrested for Sex Abuse of Child
- Medford man pleads guilty to encouraging child sex abuse
- Grants Pass Man Accused of Abusing 4-Month-Old Child
- Man Arrested in Grants Pass For Child Abuse
- Grants Pass child sex abuse suspect taken into custody, police say
- Accused Sex Offender Arrested In Grants Pass
- Grants Pass man faces new charges, accused of sex with second underage girl
- Grants Pass man accused of sexually abusing young girls