GRANTS PASS, Ore. — A Grants Pass man was arrested on Thursday after a woman said that he touched her inappropriately under the guise of a "massage," according to the Grants Pass Department of Public Safety (GPDPS).
According to investigators, 40-year-old Francisco Antonio Melendez invited a woman to his film and photography studio on Tuesday.
"Under the guise of giving her a massage, Melendez then subjected the female to unwanted sexual contact," GPDPS said in a statement.
Detectives went to interview Melendez on Thursday. He was arrested as a result of the investigation.
Melendez was taken to the Josephine County Jail on charges of Sexual Abuse III and Harassment.
"We believe there may be other victims, and encourage anyone who has experienced a similar encounter to report it," GPDPS said. "If you have any information regarding this investigation, please contact Det. Archie Lidey at 541-450-6342."
- Grants Pass man accused of sex abuse, police believe there may be more victims
- Police: Grants Pass Man Arrested for Sex Abuse of Child
- Grants Pass Police charge man with child sex abuse
- Accused Sex Offender Arrested In Grants Pass
- Grants Pass Man Accused of Abusing 4-Month-Old Child
- Grants Pass man accused of sexually abusing young girls
- Grants Pass Man Charged With Sexual Abuse, Police Believe More Victims
- Grants Pass parents accused of abusing 1-month-old baby
- Grants Pass child sex abuse suspect taken into custody, police say
- Grants Pass man facing ten counts of encouraging child sex abuse