GRANTS PASS, Ore.- Carol Berg, 86, had not seen her brothers in 75 years. Then two seniors helped Carol make contact with her brothers, whom she had not seen since she was nine. Her parents got divorced. Dad took the boys, and mom took Carol.
Dan Dowling was speaking with Carol at their retirement community one evening, and she told him she had tried over the years to locate her brothers but could never find them. Dan called his computer-savvy sister Laura and asked for help. Fifteen minutes later Carol had a number for her brothers in Sacramento.
Carol called and told them it was their long lost sister, and everyone began to cry. They later met in Reno, a rendezvous point between Grants Pass and Sacramento. At first Carol didn't even recognize her brothers. She says the reunion was beyond her expectations. The siblings plan to meet again in Grants Pass next summer.
- Grants Pass Woman Reunites with Brothers After 75 years Apart
- Woman Reunited With Wedding Dress
- Information Needed: Grants Pass Woman Missing
- Grants Pass Woman Killed in Crash
- Police: Missing Grants Pass Woman Found Safe
- Woman arrested in Grants Pass arson investigation
- Grants Pass Family Welcomes Triplets
- Grants Pass Brewfest happening now
- Caveman Repairs in Grants Pass
- Homeless Woman Sues Grants Pass, Claims City is Unlivable