GRANTS PASS, Ore.-- The Grants Pass Public Works Director was arrested early Saturday morning after driving impaired and crashing his vehicle.
Jason Michael Canady was arrested for DUII and other charges.
The Cloverlawn Market says Canady ran into their telephone pole, sign, and two parked cars.
Canady is no longer lodged in the Josephine County Jail.
- Grants Pass Public Works Director Arrested For DUII
- December DUII Patrols in Grants Pass Result in 37 Arrests
- Grants Pass Employee Pleads Guilty to DUII Charge
- Grants Pass City Employee Gets Probation For DUII
- Grants Pass DUII Patrols Result in 137 Arrests or Tickets in One Month
- 5 Arrested In Grants Pass Drug Bust
- Accused Sex Offender Arrested In Grants Pass
- Woman arrested in Grants Pass arson investigation
- Grants Pass man arrested for 5 burglaries
- Public safety power shutoffs affect Grants Pass businesses