GRANTS PASS, Ore. -- The Grants Pass Department of Public Safety says on Monday March 4, 2019 around 5:40 p.m. detectives arrested Danny Sinclair regarding a sex offense investigation with a minor female child.
Detectives arrested Sinclair in the Walmart parking lot at 135 NE Terry Lane in Grants Pass. Sinclair was taken to the Josephine County Jail and lodged on four charges of sex abuse 1.
This is currently under investigation. Anyone with information on this matter, or with similar incidents with Sinclair is encouraged to contact the Grants Pass Department of Public Safety at (541) 450-6260.
- Grants Pass Police charge man with child sex abuse
- Police: Grants Pass Man Arrested for Sex Abuse of Child
- Grants Pass Man Accused of Abusing 4-Month-Old Child
- Man Arrested in Grants Pass For Child Abuse
- Grants Pass child sex abuse suspect taken into custody, police say
- Grants Pass man facing ten counts of encouraging child sex abuse
- Grants Pass man accused of sex abuse, police believe there may be more victims
- Police: Man sought in Grants Pass after offering child candy
- Grants Pass Man Charged With Sexual Abuse, Police Believe More Victims
- Accused Sex Offender Arrested In Grants Pass