GRANTS PASS, Ore. — Police took a Grants Pass man into custody on Tuesday, accused of downloading and keeping "sexually explicit" images of children on his phone, according to the Grants Pass Department of Public Safety (GPDPS).
On Tuesday, a family member of 25-year-old Jonathan M. Pickle called police, reporting that they had found pictures on Pickle's cell phone "which they believed to be child pornography."
"An evaluation of the images confirmed the presence of several downloaded photographs from the internet of sexually explicit conduct involving children," GPDPS said in a statement.
A police officer later stopped Pickle near his home in the area of East Park Street and Parkdale Drive. Pickle was taken into custody, interviewed, and then lodged in the Josephine County Jail on six counts of Encouraging Child Sex Abuse 1.
- Grants Pass Man Accused of Holding Child Pornography
- Grants Pass Man Accused of Abusing 4-Month-Old Child
- Police: Grants Pass Man Arrested for Sex Abuse of Child
- Man Arrested in Grants Pass For Child Abuse
- Grants Pass Police charge man with child sex abuse
- Accused Sex Offender Arrested In Grants Pass
- Grants Pass Man Hospitalized After Machete Incident
- Senator Ron Wyden holds Grants Pass town hall
- Former Oregon Teaching Aide Gets 28 Years for Child Pornography
- Caveman Repairs in Grants Pass