GRANTS PASS, Ore. — A Grants Pass man is in police custody after a small child was brought to the hospital with "suspicious injuries," according to the Grants Pass Deptartment of Public Safety (GPDPS).
Around 1 p.m. on Christmas Day, December 25, officers with GPDPS were called to Three Rivers Medical Center after a 4-month-old child was admitted with suspicious injuries.
"The child was taken into protective custody pending an investigation into the nature of the injuries," GPDPS said in a statement.
On Thursday, detectives arrested 28-year-old Levi Alan Landon and lodged him into the Josephine Count Jail, charged with Assault 1 and Criminal Mistreatment 1.
The case remains under investigation and authorities have asked that anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has any further information should contact the GPDPS Detective Division at 541-450-6260.
- Grants Pass Man Accused of Abusing 4-Month-Old Child
- Police: Grants Pass Man Arrested for Sex Abuse of Child
- Grants Pass Police charge man with child sex abuse
- Man Arrested in Grants Pass For Child Abuse
- Grants Pass Man Accused of Holding Child Pornography
- Grants Pass parents accused of abusing 1-month-old baby
- Grants Pass man facing ten counts of encouraging child sex abuse
- Accused Sex Offender Arrested In Grants Pass
- Transient Accused of Child Sex Abuse
- Glide Man Accused of Sexually Abusing 'Child Known to Him'