GRANTS PASS, Ore. -- The Grants Pass Director of Public Works accused of driving under the influence of intoxicants pled guilty to his charges.
According to court documents, Grants Pass employee Jason Canady was driving down Cloverlawn Drive, when he missed a curve. He hit a power pole and 3 parked vehicles. His blood alcohol level was .15, which is almost double the legal driving limit. Canady plead guilty to his DUII charge and will enter the DUII diversion program.
NewsWatch 12 reached out to the City of Grants Pass to see if Canady will face any work related disciplinary action. The City Manager declined to comment.
- Grants Pass Employee Pleads Guilty to DUII Charge
- Grants Pass City Employee Gets Probation For DUII
- Grants Pass Public Works Director Arrested For DUII
- December DUII Patrols in Grants Pass Result in 37 Arrests
- Grants Pass DUII Patrols Result in 137 Arrests or Tickets in One Month
- Teen Faces DUII Charges After Car Crash
- Grants Pass Employee Has First Day in Court
- "Cop Watcher" Pleads Guilty
- Grants Pass Family Welcomes Triplets
- Grants Pass Brewfest happening now