GRANTS PASS, Ore -- The Director of Public Works for the city of Grants Pass was sentenced to one year of probation.
Jason Canady received a diversion for his DUII charge and was sentenced with probation and a 90-day driver’s license suspension for criminal mischief in the second degree.
Earlier this year Canady damaged a power pole, company signs, and 3 vehicles while driving drunk.
Canady's lawyer stated that Canady is continuing to work with the victims to make sure all the damage is repaired and paid for.
- Grants Pass City Employee Gets Probation For DUII
- Grants Pass Employee Pleads Guilty to DUII Charge
- Grants Pass Public Works Director Arrested For DUII
- December DUII Patrols in Grants Pass Result in 37 Arrests
- Grants Pass DUII Patrols Result in 137 Arrests or Tickets in One Month
- Grants Pass Employee Has First Day in Court
- Grants Pass Family Welcomes Triplets
- Grants Pass Brewfest happening now
- Caveman Repairs in Grants Pass
- City of Grants Pass Looks For Solutions To Housing Shortage