House Bill 2220 is expected to be signed into law by Gov. Kate Brown. It would allow dentists to provide vaccinations.
According to the bill HB2220 would require dentists to utilize existing reporting mechanisms, protocols, and storage requirements already established by the Oregon Health Authority for providers currently vaccinating Oregonians.
Dentists would also take vaccine-specific training, approved by the Board of Dentistry, prior to administering any vaccines.
- Gov. Brown to sign law allowing dentists to administer vaccines
- Independent Gubernatorial Candidate Withdraws, Supports Gov. Brown
- Governor Brown Will Sign New Laws to Combat Opioid Crisis
- Governor Brown to sign 'Kaylee's Law' in Bend
- Governor Brown Signs Landmark 'Rent Control' Bill Into Law
- 10 hospitalized after insulin administered instead of flu shots
- Gov. Brown to sign environmental protection act, taking Oregon back to Obama-era standards
- California governor signs bills limiting vaccine exemptions
- Gov. Kate Brown Visits North Medford High School
- Gov. Brown wants to divert kicker from top income earners