ASHLAND, Ore.- It's part of Goodwill's mission to connect people seeking work with employers.
Southern Oregon Goodwill Industries went a long way living that mission Thursday. It hosted one of its job fair.
Thursday's fair was held at the Goodwill Job Connection in Ashland.
It was open to job candidates of all ages and experience levels.
Industries represented include retail, customer service, food service, senior care, health care, manufacturing, and human services. Goodwill is also recruiting at this event for retail and donations team members.
The following local employers participated:
• A'viands Food and Service Management (SOU Dining)
• Elwood Staffing
• Linda Vista Nursing and Rehab Center
• Market of Choice
• Personnel Source
• Southern Oregon Goodwill Industries
Goodwill has two job fairs planned in the Rogue Valley in September.
You can find more information about them on Southern Oregon Goodwill's website.
Attendees should bring resumes, dress professionally, have a list of references, and be prepared to interview at the event.
- Goodwill works to match job seekers with employers at job fair
- Southern Oregon Goodwill Hosts Career Fair
- Five southern Oregon employers fined $825K for job safety violations
- Job Fair at New Casino in Yreka
- Rain Rock Casino Prepares For Job Fair
- Employment fair for veterans and family members
- Asylum Seekers Sue Trump Administration
- Northridge Center Job Openings
- Caravan of Asylum Seekers Waiting at U.S.-Mexican Border
- Federal judge blocks Trump policy keeping asylum seekers detained