GOLD HILL, Ore.- Detectives believe a man jailed last week on sexual abuse charges may have more victims.
On November 22, 2017, Jackson County Sheriff's Office detectives arrested William Wade McDonald, 52, on several charges related to the sexual abuse of children. McDonald is charged with two counts of first degree unlawful sexual penetration and four counts of first degree sexual abuse. A judge set bail at $500,000.
Investigators learned the abuse occurred over a period of several years to children known to McDonald through family and friends. McDonald has lived in the Gold Hill area for at least 16 years. He has most recently been living in his vehicle.
Anyone with information is asked to call the JCSO tip line at (541) 774-8333.
- Gold Hill Man Arrested for Sex Abuse
- Water Rescue in Gold Hill
- Classroom Volunteer Arrested on Sex Abuse Charges
- Deputies Arrest Suspect in Gold Hill Little League Burglary
- Josephine County Man Arrested, Accused of Sex Abuse
- Man Arrested in Brookings for Kidnapping and Sex Abuse
- Police: Grants Pass Man Arrested for Sex Abuse of Child
- Oregon Sex Offender Arrested on New Sex Abuse Charges
- RV Catches On Fire In Gold Hill
- Daycare Owner Arrested For Sex Abuse Of Two Children