GLIDE, Ore. — A 42-year-old man from the town of Glide just east of Roseburg was arrested on Friday following a sex crimes investigation, according to the Douglas County Sheriff's Office (DCSO).
DCSO says it received a report that Jamie Todd Adams had "sexually molested a child known to him." Opening an investigation into Adams' behavior, deputies were able to develop probably cause for the man's arrest.
Deputies met with Adams and took him into custody. Adams has been lodged at the Douglas County Jail on charges of Rape in the First Degree (A Felony), Sodomy in the First Degree (A Felony), and Sex Abuse in the First Degree (B Felony).
- Glide Man Accused of Sexually Abusing 'Child Known to Him'
- Volunteer Accused of Sexually Abusing Kindergartener
- Transient Accused of Child Sex Abuse
- Rogue River Man Accused of Sexually Abusing Young Girl
- Grants Pass Man Accused of Abusing 4-Month-Old Child
- Surviving Child Abuse
- 33rd Annual Snowflake Parade Glides Through Downtown Klamath Falls
- Roy Moore Says Accusations of Sexual Abuse are False
- Curry County Woman Accused of Sexually Abusing Minor
- Medford man accused of sharing images of child sex abuse online