Photo Gallery 3 Images
8:15PM UPDATE: GPDPS say Breonna Rose has been found safe in Medford.
MEDFORD, Ore. — Police are hoping to find a 12-year-old girl who ran away from her home in Grants Pass in an attempt to reach Iowa, according to Grants Pass Department of Public Safety (GPDPS).
Breonna J. Rose reportedly ran away from home on Sunday night. She may have met a woman online and is trying to meet up with her in Iowa.
Rose was last seen at the Medford bus station, where she attempted to buy a bus ticket. GPDPS says that Rose was refused the ticket and she left the station around 2 p.m. on Monday.
Police describe Rose as 5'5" and 150lbs, with short curly brown hair, brown eyes, a medium build and pierced ears. She was last seen wearing dark gray pants, black and white checkered Vans shoes, a black hoodie and a black/teal backpack.
If you see her, please contact Medford Police and reference case #18-19464 or Grants Pass Police and reference case #18-46989.
- Girl Missing from Grants Pass Found Safe in Medford
- Police: Missing Grants Pass Woman Found Safe
- Missing Grants Pass teen found safe
- Missing Grants Pass woman found safe, police say
- Elderly Medford Woman Found Safe
- UPDATE: Missing Medford Senior Found
- UPDATE: Police Say Woman Missing from Grants Pass was Found Safe
- Grants Pass woman found safe soon after police issue missing alert
- 'Missing and Endangered' Grants Pass Man Found in Nevada
- Missing National Guard member from Grants Pass found by family