JOSEPHINE COUNTY, Ore.-- The search is on for a missing man out of Josephine County.
The Sheriff's Office says 27-year-old Ryne Nace has not been seen since Friday night.
Monica Sanchez says, "There's a lot, there's a lot in my head, I have a lot of what ifs, and I hope for the best."
Ryne's coworker Monica says she's known Ryne for the past six years.
They work together at an assisted living facility in Grants Pass.
Ryne is a cook.
Monica Sanchez says, "He's just a fun-loving spiritual guy. He's outgoing and sweet overall. A sweetheart."
Monica says he let her know he was going camping Friday night.
She didn't expect he wouldn’t come to work the next day
Monica Sanchez says, "He was doing a camping trip overnight, didn't show up for work Saturday, so kind of made us nervous. And then Monday hit and still no Ryne."
The Sheriff's Office says Ryne had been camping off Galice Road and never returned to his campsite along Grave Creek.
Josephine County Search & Rescue looked for him on Monday.
Tuesday - a dive team also searched in the Rogue River and still didn't find him.
His car, a tan and green Subaru wagon was located on Galice Road, which leaves even more questions for friends and family about where he is.
Monica Sanchez says, "He basically stated before he left that he needed to go out into the woods and have a drink to himself and kind of reflect on life."
If you have any information, call the Josephine County Sheriff's Office.
- Friends Fear For Missing Josephine County Man
- Josephine County Sheriff's Office: Missing Josephine County Man Found Safe
- Josephine County Man Shot
- Search For Missing Josephine County Man
- Josephine County Fair
- Controversy in Josephine County
- Family of Missing Josephine County Man Offers Reward For Information
- Police Seek Help in Finding Missing Josephine County Man
- Josephine County Man Still Missing After Nearly One Year
- Sheriff: Josephine County man missing for several months