MEDFORD, Ore. — Smoke is once again impacting high school football games in southern Oregon.
North Medford has postponed its game until Saturday at 1 p.m. at Spiegelberg Stadium.
If the poor air quality persists, the Black Tornado will play in Eugene Saturday at 7 p.m.
Crater has also decided to postpone its game to Saturday (after originally attempting to play at Klamath Union). Kickoff will be at 6 p.m., either at Crater or South Eugene High School.
North Valley and Mazama have been pushed to the Klamath Basin. Kickoff will remain at 7 p.m., though now at Mazama High.
Newswatch 12 will update you on any other changes made to schedules.
- Friday Night Blitz Games Change Due to Smoke
- Friday Night Blitz: Playoffs Round Two
- Friday Night Blitz Week 3: Scores and Highlights
- OSF Cancels Show Due to Smoke
- Friday Night Blitz: Huge Night from Tayler Phillips Nets Grants Pass Win
- Friday Night Blitz: Freshman Bradd Shines for Eagle Point On Senior Night, Eagles Fall to Marist
- Finding New Smoke in Smoke
- Friday Night Blitz: South Medford Topples Roseburg, Showdown with Sheldon Awaits
- Friday Night Blitz: Cascade Christian Blasts Lakeview to Open League Play
- Friday Night Blitz: St. Mary's Overpowers Illinois Valley to Open League Play