GRANTS PASS, Ore. -- People going to the Josephine County Fair will be able to park at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints between 5 p.m. and 11 p.m. The church is on Williams Highway and is about five minutes away from the fairgrounds.
A shuttle will drop you off at the fair gates. This means you will have more money to spend on rides because this service is completely free. The fair director said those shuttles should be running every thirty minutes.
"It's really going to come down to traffic and that ability to get back and forth," said Fair Director Tamra Martin. "So, I would definitely say have patience. This is the first time we've done this in years. So, we're working out a few of the kinks for sure in preparation to have a much larger scale shuttle system next year."
There are a couple of other new things at the Josephine County Fair. A lot of those new exhibits are family friendly.
One is a Pirate Parrot show where you can learn more about the Arizona Parrot. There will be a couple of different shows each day. You will also be able to ride camels at the fair this year
- Free shuttle rides at the Josephine County Fair
- Josephine County Fair
- Josephine County Fair honors veterans
- Josephine County Fair to have 'free expression' area
- Controversy in Josephine County
- Josephine County Man Shot
- 4-H families prepare to show at the Josephine County Fair
- Josephine County Fair focuses on variety this year
- Food vendors have been serving Josephine County Fair for years
- Emergency Crews Free Driver in Josephine County Rollover Crash