MEDFORD, Ore.- Max's Mission is hosting a Free Naloxone event this Thursday November 16th at the Medford Public Library from 7 to 9PM.
If you or someone you know uses prescription or illicit drugs you should have Naloxone.
Find out what's available locally to help support and treat the people you care about.
You can find out more about Max's Mission here: www.maxsmission.org
- Free Naloxone at Medford Library Thursday
- Valley Cab Carrying Naloxone
- Medford Comic Con Brings Nearly 20,000 to Medford Library
- More People Carrying Naloxone in Southern Oregon
- Klamath County Libraries Offer Free Tax Help
- Providence Medford Offers Free Lung Cancer Screenings
- Free shower and laundry trailer in Medford
- Gun Control Debate Held At Library in Medford
- More Southern Oregonians train how to use naloxone