MEDFORD, Ore. — The American Heart Association is offering free blood pressure checks in Jackson county this week.
This Sunday, February 24th, they will be at Shepherd of the Valley Church on 600 Beebe Rd., Central Point, OR., from 9:30am to 2:30pm.
On Tuesday, February 26th, they will at the YMCA on 522 West Sixth St., Medford, OR., from 9:00am to 12:00pm.
On Wednesday, February 27th, they will be at Providence Heart and Vascular on 1111 Crater Lake Ave., Medford, OR., from 9:00am to 12:00pm.
All blood pressure checks are free and open to the public.
- Free Blood Pressure Checks in Jackson County
- Jackson County Parks
- Jackson County's Jail Problem
- Jackson County Spring Garden Fair
- Ballots at Jackson County Headquarters
- Jackson County Wants Additional Judge
- Fugitive arrested in Jackson County
- Can Grilled Meat Put You at Risk for High Blood Pressure?
- Back-to-school health fair offers check-ups, free backpacks
- Children's Advocacy Center of Jackson County offers free child sexual abuse training