KLAMATH FALLS, Ore. -- Members of the Klamath County Major Crime Team arrested Julie Davis Monday afternoon. She's the fourth person arrested in connection to the murder of a Klamath County man.
The Klamath County Sheriff's Office said Pedro Padilla Jr. was killed sometime between November 22 and December 23, 2019. Tori Hill and Corey Agard were arrested in December. The Sheriff's Office believes Hill hired people, including Agard, to kill Padilla.
Last week, Joshua Holloway was arrested after a two-week manhunt. Court records show investigators believe he is one of the men hired to kill Padilla.
Julie Davis is facing abuse of a corpse and tampering with evidence charges, according to online court records. The Klamath County Sheriff's Office said she is a person of interest in the murder investigation of Padilla.
Davis is currently in the Klamath County Jail. On Tuesday, she entered initial pleas of "not guilty" to three charges at her first court appearance.
- Fourth person arrested in connection to the murder of a Klamath County man
- Klamath Falls Man Arrested for Attempted Murder
- Klamath River Man Arrested For Murdering His Son
- Klamath County murder arrest, suspect calls police on himself
- Klamath Falls Man Arrested After Pursuit
- Klamath County car chase ends in arrest
- Suspect Arrested in Connection with Murder of Crescent City Man
- Klamath County Sheriff's Office searching for person of interest
- Klamath Falls Man Arrested in Douglas County After Deputy Pursuit
- Klamath County Man Convicted on Felony Charges