MEDFORD, Ore. — Five Guys is looking to hire five dozen employees, and if you want to be one of them, head to the Medford Armory next week to submit your application.
Owner Mel Garges and his partner, Kristy Zakour of Medford, have hired their management staff and are looking for approximately 60 employees for their store in Medford, which they hope to open around September 10.
This is the fourth Five Guys for the business partners, whose other stores are in Eugene, Springfield, and Bend.
“Nobody can beat us, fresh wise,” Garges said, calling their product an “all-American burger.”
Eventually they’d like to open two more stores in Southern Oregon, but for now, they need to get this one staffed.
Those interested in applying can do so at the Medford Armory, 1701 S Pacific Hwy, Medford, OR 97501, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday and Tuesday, August 27 and 28.
- Five Guys to Open Soon, but Not Before They Hire Five Dozen Employees
- The Growler Guys
- Five Guys Medford Location Set to Open on Friday
- Harry & David Seasonal Hiring Open House
- Cracker Barrel Begins Hiring Ahead of Medford Opening
- McDonald's is partnering with AARP to hire older employees
- Ashland Food Co-op wants to hire former HomeTown Buffet employees
- Rutger Hauer, 'Blade Runner' co-star and memorable bad guy, dies at 75
- Three Camp Fire Employees Fired
- Future for Copeland employees uncertain