MEDFORD, Ore. — Southern Oregon's very first Five Guys Burgers & Fries restaurant is scheduled to open its doors to the public on Friday at 11 a.m.
Medford's latest burger joint is located at the new Southside Center development, where a MOD Pizza, Chipotle and Cracker Barrel have likewise sprung up over the spring and summer.
The owners of the Five Guys franchise say that it has been a lengthy process getting the new location up and running. Although they broke ground on the building back in April, they had originally planned to build at a different location entirely — and construction in Medford has not been without its share of bumps and delays.
The franchisees hoped to hire between 50 and 60 workers for their Medford location. With 50 workers hired, they say that they are ready to launch.
- Five Guys Medford Location Set to Open on Friday
- Groundbreaking for Medford IHOP location set for April 1
- Cracker Barrel Announces Opening Date for Medford Location
- The Growler Guys
- IHOP breaks ground on new Medford location
- Missing 'runaway' Idaho teen located in Medford
- Police: Missing Medford teen located 'unharmed'
- Jamba Juice eyes construction of Medford location
- Medford Cowork Collective now open
- Chick-fil-A plans to open Medford location before end of January