GOLD BEACH, Ore. -- Five earthquakes have been reported off the Oregon coast of Gold Beach late Thursday night and early Friday morning.
The first earthquake was a 3.9 magnitude earthquake at 9:10 p.m.
The most recent earthquake was a 3.5 magnitude earthquake at 1:45 a.m.
The strongest magnitude earthquake happened at 9:21 p.m. It had a magnitude of 4.5.
So far, there have been no reports of any damage.
The StormWatch 12 team will be keeping an eye on the coast, tracking any new developments.
- Earthquake, Aftershock Reported Off the Oregon Coast
- Five Earthquakes Reported Off the Oregon Coast
- Earthquakes Strike Off Oregon Coast; No Damage Reported
- Crabbing Reopens Along Oregon Coast
- Whale Watching On The Oregon Coast
- Sneaker Wave Warning for the Oregon Coast
- Crabbing Closed Along Southern Oregon Coast
- Earthquake Strikes Northern California
- Swarms of Earthquakes
- 25th Anniversary Of Northridge Earthquake