CAVE JUNCTION, Ore. -- A community meeting will be held in Cave Junction this week as firefighters deal with the growing Klondike and Taylor Creek Fires. The Fires are still managed as two incidents by separate teams despite the two fires merging.
Community members are invited to attend a fire information meeting on Monday, August 20th at 6 p.m. The meeting will take place at Illinois Valley High School in Cave Junction.
Watch NewsWatch 12 at 6 on the day of the community meeting for the latest numbers and progress made by firefighters.
Taylor Creek Fire/Klondike Fire Information: 541-474-5305
- Firefighters To Host Klondike Fire Meeting
- Over 100 Firefighters Added to Klondike Fire
- Rain Impact on Klondike Fire
- Firefighting on East Zone of Klondike Fire Slows Down
- Klondike Fire Threatens 200 Year Old Ranch
- Klondike Fire Crews Focus on Suppression Repairs
- Klondike Fire Spreads Quickly West, Threatening Agness
- Fire Officials Concerned Klondike and Taylor Creek Fires Will Combine
- Klondike Fire Officials Paying Close Attention to Winds
- Changing Winds On Klondike Fire Bring Relief & Worry