GOLD HILL, Ore.- Today the Rogue River Fire District, Evans Valley Fire District and Ashland Fire and Rescue conducted a live fire training burn to learn.
The structure was donated to Rogue River Fire to be used to conduct multiple live fire exercises. The opportunity was used to re-enforce learned skills and train 3 new hires that started earlier this month.
Firefighters said this also provided an opportunity to work with mutual aid neighbors and learn different tactics from each other.
- Firefighters Conduct Live Fire "Burn to Learn" Training
- ODF firefighting students get first live fire training
- Grants Pass firefighters training Tennessee firefighters
- Firefighters go through two-week training to become fire officers
- Fire crews conduct controlled burns around the Jackson County Expo
- Local Volunteers to Conduct Annual Homeless Count
- City of Ashland Conducting Controlled Burns
- Delta Fire Stopping Train Travel
- Firefighters practice the 'Jaws of Life' in extrication training
- Firefighters have 'heyday' with live scorpions discovered at Oregon park