Photo Gallery 5 Images
MEDFORD, Ore. — Fire crews knocked down a three acre grass fire in the Bear Creek Greenway near I-5. Burned trees caused the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) to close the southbound off-ramp at Exit 30 for three hours from 6-9PM.
Firefighters, ODOT crews and Oregon State Police are on the scene, ODOT said. Travelers are advised to use alternate routes.
Medford Police say they do not have a suspect in custody.
- I-5 Off-Ramp Re-Opens after Bear Creek Greenway Fire Contained
- Update: Bear Creek Greenway Fire Started At Transient Camp
- Bear Creek Greenway to be Closed During Country Crossings Amid Fire Concerns
- Volunteers Clean Up Bear Creek Greenway in Honor of Earth Day
- Crews Mopping Up Greenway Fire
- Small Grass Fire Along Greenway Under Investigation
- UPDATE: Lobster Creek Fire Now 100 Percent Contained
- Students Participate In Bear Creek Restoration
- Demolition Begins on Bear Creek Playground
- New Bear Creek Playground Assembly Postponed