Photo Gallery 2 Images
LAKEVIEW, Ore. — Fire crews are on the scene of an estimated 100-acre wildfire south of Lakeview, according to the U.S. Forest Service (USFS) Modoc National Forest. The agency has dubbed it the "Goose 2" Fire.
"Forest, state and local fire crews and 13 aircraft are on scene at the Goose 2 Fire that can be seen from Highway 395 north of Sugar Hill," USFS said.
No structures are threatened at this time, according to officials. People are asked to avoid County Road 9 and Fandango Pass Road to allow fire traffic through safely.
- Fire crews battle 100-acre wildfire south of Lakeview
- Crews Battle 100-Acre Cherry Fire
- Fire Crews Battle Fast-Moving Wildfire South of Klamath Falls
- Crews Battle Large Industrial Fire
- Red Ball From Klamath Falls To Lakeview
- Fremont-Winema National Forest Lakeview Ranger District Office warehouse fire
- Neighbors Say Crashes Near Lakeview Drive are Common
- Lakeview Man Dies in Single Car Crash on Highway 140
- Wildfire Update: California Continuing To Battle Multiple Fires
- Siskiyou County Fire Crews Help Fight Southern California Wildfires