GRANTS PASS, Ore. -- A motorhome is destroyed after a fire Wednesday.
It happened at 1806 NW 6th Street in Grants Pass. Rescue crews got the call just after 9:30 a.m. that morning.
Crews arrived within 2 minutes, when the smoke and fire was completely engulfing the motorhome.
Crews were able to knock the fire down, and enter the motorhome to search for anyone trapped. The owner and driver of the vehicle were able to get out safely.
The vehicle was then turned over to the owner to arrange for a tow. There were no injuries reported.
Grants Pass Fire Rescue would like to remind everyone to check your homes and living spaces for working smoke alarms.