CAVE JUNCTION, Ore. -- Firefighters put out a car fire on the 5300 block on Holland Loop in Cave Junction overnight.
Illinois Valley Fire District and Oregon Department of Forestry responded to a report of a grass fire in the area, but it turned out to be a car fire.
The car was very close to a house and under a large tree.
The fire was quickly put out by IVFD.
The IVFD Fire Marshal and Josephine County Sheriff are investigating the cause of the fire.
Photos below are taken by the Illinois Valley Fire District.
- Fire crews put out car fire in Cave Junction, cause under investigation
- Grass Fire in Cave Junction Under Investigation
- Death Investigation in Cave Junction
- Crews respond to large barn fire in Cave Junction
- OSP Confirms Shots Fired In Cave Junction
- 15-acre Fire Burns Near Cave Junction
- Firefighters Respond to Car on Fire Near Cave Junction
- Police Investigate Serial Arsonist Near Cave Junction
- Overnight House Fire in Cave Junction Displaces Family
- Two Dead After Early-Morning House Fire in Cave Junction