GRANTS PASS, Ore. — Good news for cinephiles and nostalgiacs — a date's been set for the final Grants Pass Movie in the Park, according to Parks and Recreation.
Organizers had to cancel a planned showing of "The Sandlot," scheduled for August 9, after stormy weather rolled in. Now a re-do is set for Friday, August 23 at Riverside Park.
This is the final movie for the City's 2019 series, according to Parks and Rec.
"The movie will begin at dusk, which will be roughly 8pm," the department said. "We encourage people to bring picnic dinners and blankets to get comfy. Please leave pets at home (unless it is a service animal) and remember, alcohol is not allowed in the parks."
Call 541-471-6435 for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Final Grants Pass movie in the park moved after weather cancellation
- Police: Counterfeit 'Movie Money' Making the Rounds in Grants Pass
- Caveman Repairs in Grants Pass
- Grants Pass Family Welcomes Triplets
- Grants Pass Brewfest happening now
- 5 Arrested In Grants Pass Drug Bust
- Information Needed: Grants Pass Woman Missing
- Grants Pass Woman Killed in Crash
- Hundreds Attend Grants Pass Women's March
- Accused Sex Offender Arrested In Grants Pass