MEDFORD, Ore.- Medford Police responded to a two-car crash today this afternoon off Columbus Avenue.
Police say a white SUV was traveling northbound on Columbus Avenue and made what the call is "a dangerous turn" onto 8th Street. The white SUV crashed into a black sedan.
The male driver inside the white SUV was able to get out of the car before it lit on fire. He was taken to the local hospital with injuries.
Five people were inside the black sedan hit. Two of the people inside were taken to the hospital.
Police say no criminal charges at this point, but there will be likely traffic violations.
Conditions and injuries of the three people taken to the hospital are unknown at this time.
This is a developing story and we will continue to update it as we get more information.
- Fiery Head-On Crash Sends Three to Hospital
- Witness Describes Fiery Semi Crash
- Rollover crash sends two to hospital
- Two Vehicle Crash Sends Mother And Infant To Hospital
- Crash On Redwood Highway Sends One To Hospital
- Single car crash sends one person to the hospital
- Rural Metro Fire Saves Driver in Fiery Crash Over Embankment
- High-Speed Chase Through Eastern Oregon Ends in Fiery Crash
- Two Dead in Fiery Crash On Newberg-Dundee Bypass
- Fiery vehicle crash claims life in Gold Hill Monday