DOUGLAS COUNTY, Ore. — The Douglas County Sheriff’s Office is asking the public for help finding 29-year-old Sean Michael Moss and his young daughter Madison Moss.
Moss was last seen by a coworker late on the night of Friday, August 9, the Sheriff's Office said. Family members expected to see him at the Douglas County Fair the next day, but he never appeared.
"Neither Madison's foster parents nor her birth mother have heard from them," the Sheriff's Office said.
Moss has been known to drive a 2002 dark green Chevy Trailblazer with the license plate 549DBU. The vehicle has some damage to the right-front fender.
Moss is described as a white man, about 5'9" and 160 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. He has a full back tattoo and the name "Lilly" tattooed on his left arm.
Madison is only about 3'0" and 25 pounds, with hazel eyes and brown hair. The Sheriff's Office has not released her age.
If you have any information on this case, the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office can be reached at (541) 440-4771.
- Father and daughter reported missing in Douglas County
- Body Found in River Identified as Missing Douglas County Man
- Daughter Explains How Missing Hiker Was Found
- Settlement Dictates Reforms at Douglas County Jail
- Power outage affecting thousands in Douglas County
- Mom pleads for help finding missing teen daughter
- UPDATE: Missing Sams Valley Mother and Daughters Found Safe
- Medford Family Searches for Father Missing on California Trail
- Klamath Falls Man Arrested in Douglas County After Deputy Pursuit
- Police Make Largest-Ever Meth Bust in Douglas County