KLAMATH COUNTY, Ore -- One woman is dead after crashing into a utility pole on Highway 50.
Oregon State Police responded to the call Saturday morning at 4:00 am. The crash happened by milepost 19. This is near the Oregon and California border.
33 year old Jessica Harris from California was the driver. She was driving a jeep southbound when she veered off the road and hit a utility pole. OSP does not know what happened or why she left the road.
OSP says her injuries were fatal and she died at the scene.
- Fatal car crash on Highway 50
- Deadly car crash on Highway 97
- Crash on Highway 199
- UPDATE: Police Identify Victims in Fatal Crash on Highway 199
- Reckless driving leads to fatal crash on Highway 99
- Crash Involving Three Cars On Butte Falls Highway
- Multi-Car Crash Closes Part of Crater Lake Highway
- Lakeview Man Dies in Single Car Crash on Highway 140
- One person dead following multi-car crash on Redwood Highway
- UPDATE: Deputies Investigate Fatal Car Crash in Shady Cove