JACKSON COUNTY, Ore. -- The Jackson County Sheriff's Office said just after 9PM on Wednesday, November 1st, deputies responded to the Fast and Easy Mart on Antioch Road (at the intersection with Highway 234) for a report of an armed robbery. A masked suspect indicated he was armed and demanded money from the clerk. He fled in a waiting vehicle driven by another person. Nobody was injured.
Detectives identified the robbery suspect as Jason Allen Jule, 39. They say Jule pretended to have a gun when he stole money from the clerk. He dropped some of the money on the ground before he fled in a vehicle driven by his girlfriend, Angela Christina Estrada, 40.
On Tuesday, November 7th, detectives lodged Jule in jail on charges of robbery in the second degree, theft in the second degree, coercion, menacing, and disorderly conduct in the second degree. On Wednesday, November 8th, detectives lodged Estrada in jail on charges of robbery in the second degree and conspiracy to commit robbery in the second degree.
- Fast and Easy Mart Robbery Suspects Arrested
- Medford Robbery Suspect Arrested
- Making Peeling Easy
- Easy Mushroom Pasta
- Easy-to-Make Bread
- Man Crashes Into Minute Mart
- Medford Police Arrest Bank Robbery Suspect
- Suspect in Grants Pass Umpqua Bank Robbery Arrested
- Suspect in White City 'Cattle Prod' Robbery Arrested
- Suspect in Central Point Armed Robbery Arrested in Texas, Extradited