MEDFORD, Ore--- The Rogue Valley Child Abuse Prevention Team will host the 5th annual Family Night Out Against Child Abuse, on Thursday.
The event starts at 4:30 p.m. at Hawthorne Park, and goes until 7:00 p.m.
The event is open to the public, and free of charge. There will be food, beverages, and music.
It is suggested that those attending wear blue. The color is a symbol that you stand with children and families affected by child abuse.
NewsWatch12 This Morning will continue to bring you updates throughout the morning.
- Family night out raises awareness for child abuse prevention
- Family starts walk to raise awareness
- Free child abuse prevention training happening in Nov.
- Surviving Child Abuse
- Local Artists Spreading Awareness and Raising Money
- Justice for Jarred: Hit-and-Run Victim's Family Marches to Raise Awareness
- Local man fighting for his life, family wants to raise awareness regarding motorcycle injuries
- Transient Accused of Child Sex Abuse
- The Protectors Hold Event To Raise Awareness About Bullying
- National Wear Red Day: Raising Awareness About Heart Disease