ROGUE RIVER, Ore.- Thursday night hundreds gathered at Rogue River Junior/Senior High School to remember Meadow Grace Boyd.
Meadow died in a hit and run Monday, October 30th in front of her home while waiting for the bus.
Friends and family spoke to her character as a "protector" always looking to help others. Meadow was the youngest child of four siblings. Her family says she loved the outdoors, rock climbing, and reading.
Her family has made a go-fund-me account for her burial and funeral costs. You can donate here.
Meadow's family members are hoping someone will come forward with information to help them understand what happened to her.
Detectives thank everyone who has already called in or provided surveillance video for review. Anyone with information about this case is asked to call Detective Bohn or Detective Burchfiel at 541-774-6800.
- Family and Friends Unite for 13-Year-Old's Vigil
- Missing 13-Year-Old Boy
- Deputies Investigating Death of 13-year-old Girl
- Update: 13-year-old Nicole Browning Found
- Family Planning Candlelight Vigil for Klamath Falls Murder Victim
- Dunsmuir Residents Stay Vigilant, Positive
- No Criminal Charges To Be Filed in 13-Year-Old's Death
- Candlelight Vigil Held for Murder Victim
- Family and friends of Medford murder victim seek closure on unsolved case
- United Airlines Increases Baggage Fee