BROOKINGS, Ore. — A family has filed a missing persons report with the Curry County Sheriff's Office. They're looking for 25-year-old Max Greenfield who was last seen on St. Patrick's Day.
The family fears he is in danger. He may be in Smith River or Crescent City, California.
Greenfield's family says that he struggles with mental health issues and does not have his medication. He relies on his family for support.
If you know anything about where he may be call the Curry County Sheriff's Office at (541) 247-3221.
- Family Looking For Missing Brookings Man
- Family of Missing Brookings Man Offering Reward for Information
- Family Says Search For Missing Brookings Man Going On A Month
- RAW VIDEO: Footage of Missing Brookings Man's Last Appearance Released
- UPDATE: Missing Brookings Man Found, Sheriff's Office Confirms
- Body of missing woman recovered from base of Brookings cliff
- Brookings Shooting Suspect in Custody
- Controlled Burn Planned in Brookings
- Man Arrested in Brookings for Kidnapping and Sex Abuse
- Family of Missing Josephine County Man Offers Reward For Information