GRANTS PASS, Ore. -- The Hauser Family says the Taylor Creek Fire burning in Josephine County is getting much closer than they would like it to be.
Roy Hauser said the family lives on Riverbanks Road and is currently in a level 2 'Be Set' evacuation zone.
He said he, his wife and his daughters have been living in limbo waiting for whether or not they need to leave.
"Everything is packed up in plastic bags and you know, one minute we've got the car loaded because we're not sure and then the next minute we feel comfortable and I know the girls and everybody has not really gotten much sleep," Hauser said.
He said he even told his boss he could not come into work this week just to make sure he was home if things took a turn for the worse.
Hauser's daughter, Tiara, said it's not easy playing the waiting game.
"To be honest I just want something to hurry up and happen because I'm just sick of waiting and having all my clothes in bags and things like that," Tiara said.
- Family Describes Living on Standby in Level 2 Evacuation Zone
- Living In A Level Two Evacuation Zone
- Realtors Describe Scary Incidents
- UPDATE: Evacuation Level Reduced Near Sterling Creek Fire
- UPDATE: Graves Creek Road Evacuations Increase to Level 3 "GO"
- Level 3 Evacuations Issued for Pleasant Creek Fire
- Level 2 Evacuations Issued For Taylor Creek Fire
- UPDATE: Level 3 'GO' Evacuation Orders Issued West of Merlin
- Level 3 Evacuations Advised for Elk Creek Road Addresses
- Level 3 Evacuations Issued Near Watson Creek Fire