ROSEVILLE, CA--- FEMA representatives stepped in yesterday morning during a town hall held in Roseville.
FEMA officials have registered fire victims for disaster assistance. Several other organizations also took part in the town hall. Including CalFire and the Sheriffs Department.
The FEMA Community Relations Specialist Jovanna Garcia says "every speaker that has participated here basically has given some important information as to what services are being provided and what they can do to start the process."
Fema also announced the opening of another disaster resource center in Oroville.
- FEMA Helps Camp Fire Victims
- Grants Pass Chaplain Helping Camp Fire Victims
- Free School to Victims of Camp Fire
- Camp Fire 911 Calls
- Three Camp Fire Employees Fired
- Medford Church Collects Donations for Camp Fire Victims
- UPDATE: Fake GoFundMe Accounts for Camp Fire Victims
- FEMA Okays Funds for Hugo Road Fire, Cites 'Major Disaster'
- Firefighters from Throughout Oregon Help Combat Camp Fire
- Local Red Cross Volunteer Helps Volcano Victims