ROSEVILLE, CA--- FEMA representatives stepped in yesterday morning during a town hall held in Roseville.
FEMA officials have registered fire victims for disaster assistance. Several other organizations also took part in the town hall. Including CalFire and the Sheriffs Department.
The FEMA Community Relations Specialist Jovanna Garcia says "every speaker that has participated here basically has given some important information as to what services are being provided and what they can do to start the process."
Fema also announced the opening of another disaster resource center in Oroville.
- FEMA Helps Camp Fire Victims
- Grants Pass Chaplain Helping Camp Fire Victims
- FEMA gives another $1 million for Camp Fire recovery
- Free School to Victims of Camp Fire
- PG&E offers apology to Camp Fire victims
- Medford Church Collects Donations for Camp Fire Victims
- UPDATE: Fake GoFundMe Accounts for Camp Fire Victims
- Camp Fire Victims Build New Life in Medford
- Man accused of stealing checks from Camp Fire victims
- Three Camp Fire Employees Fired