EUGENE, Ore.-- The FBI is looking for a woman who stole money from a credit union in Eugene.
Police say she robbed the Oregon Community Credit Union on Chad Drive. She apparently walked to into the credit union around 4:40 p.m. on October 21. Police say she demanded cash, got the money, and then left.
The FBI says she may have left the area in a silver pick-up truck.
The suspect is described as a white woman in her mid-30s. She's about 5'6"with a heavy round face and a cleft chin.
Anyone with information is asked to submit a tip Eugene Police Department at (541) 682-5111. You can also report information to https://tips.fbi.gov or call the nearest FBI office. In Eugene, the FBI can be reached at (541) 343-5222.
You can also check out the FBI's unknown bank robber poster here.
- FBI asking for help tracking down suspect in Eugene bank robbery
- Medford Police Arrest Bank Robbery Suspect
- Chase Bank Armed Robbery and Stabbing Suspect Identified
- Suspect in Grants Pass Umpqua Bank Robbery Arrested
- Deputies Looking for Suspect in Cave Junction Bank Robbery
- UPDATE: Medford Bank Robbery Suspect Arrested Just Hours Later
- Police: Grants Pass Bank Robbery Suspect Fled on Scooter
- Medford Police says bank robbery suspect arrested, money recovered
- Medford Robbery Suspect Arrested
- Chase and Shooting in Grants Pass, Suspects Connected to Bank Robbery