MEDFORD, Ore. — The Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport says travelers should arrive two hours earlier than their scheduled departure time due to repairs being made.
The airport says their TSA equipment needs a repair, and likely won't be fixed until 11:00 a.m. Thursday.
For more information, call the airport at 541-776-7222.
- Expect TSA delays at Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport
- TSA Pre-Check Enrollment Comes to Rogue Valley Airport
- TSA pre check enrollment coming back to Rogue Valley Airport
- Bad Weather Impacting Flights to and from the Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport
- Downed X-Ray Causes Security Delay At Rogue Valley Airport
- Rogue Valley Health Fair Comes to Medford
- Medford Rogues Baseball Club
- Icy Roads Expected In The Rogue Valley
- Rogue Valley Firefighters Expected to Return Home
- TSA Pre-Check Enrollment Comes Back to Medford Airport