MEDFORD, Ore.- The night paving officially starts Sunday night at 8PM. Tonight is mostly small pavement repairs. You can expect to see that single lane traffic through the morning hours until 6AM. This leg of the project will continue for two weeks.
Beginning Monday night, the top lift final paving begins.
The work is happening between I-5 and Delta Waters Road. If you start your commute after 6AM, you shouldn't be affected.
All lanes will be open Monday through Thursday from 6AM -7PM.
For Friday through Sunday, you'll see that single lane traffic from 10PM - 6AM.
ODOT is paving the roads from Poplar/ Bullock towards Delta Waters Road.
It's part of the final paving for this area of the expressway. You'll want to watch out for the flaggers as crews will be in the Poplar/Bullock and Delta Waters Road intersections.
Crews are close to completing this first phase of the project. ODOT is hoping to get this phase of the expressway completed this spring.
This phase of the Highway 62 Expressway is expected to cost around $120 million dollars.
- Expect Delays on Highway 62 Starting Tonight
- Update: Highway 62 Expressway Construction
- Highway 62 Expressway Over Halfway Done
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Two Vehicle Crash Blocking Lane on Highway 62
- New Traffic Flow on Highway 62 in Medford
- UPDATE: Crash Cleared on Highway 62 Near Eagle Point
- Highway 62 Paving Monday evening for Shady Cove residents
- Klamath Falls Amtrak Trains Expect Delays
- UPDATE: Lanes Back Open on Highway 62 After Semi-Truck Fire
- One person killed, several injured in crash on Highway 62 at Eagle Point