WONDER, Ore. -- Rural Metro Fire and American Medical Response crews arrived to find a car on its top near milepost 15 on Redwood Highway Saturday.
Crews were able to free the driver trapped inside. The driver was taken to Three Rivers Medical Hospital with moderate injuries.
Fire officials said the driver became combative during treatment so Rural Metro firefighters were sent in the ambulance with the driver.
Illinois Valley Fire assisted with traffic control at the scene. OSP is investigating the crash.
Rural Metro Fire officials want to remind drivers to drive safely, sober and in anticipation of what other drivers might do during this holiday weekend. They are giving that advice regardless of this crash.
- Emergency Crews Free Driver in Josephine County Rollover Crash
- One dead in Josephine County rollover
- Driver Is Minimally Injured After Rollover Crash
- Driver dies in the hospital following Josephine County crash
- Driver removed from car after crash in Josephine County
- Josephine County Fair
- Controversy in Josephine County
- Josephine County Man Shot
- BREAKING: Deadly Car Crash in Josephine County
- Truck crashes into Josephine County school