WONDER, Ore. -- Rural Metro Fire and American Medical Response crews arrived to find a car on its top near milepost 15 on Redwood Highway Saturday.
Crews were able to free the driver trapped inside. The driver was taken to Three Rivers Medical Hospital with moderate injuries.
Fire officials said the driver became combative during treatment so Rural Metro firefighters were sent in the ambulance with the driver.
Illinois Valley Fire assisted with traffic control at the scene. OSP is investigating the crash.
Rural Metro Fire officials want to remind drivers to drive safely, sober and in anticipation of what other drivers might do during this holiday weekend. They are giving that advice regardless of this crash.
- Emergency Crews Free Driver in Josephine County Rollover Crash
- Driver Is Minimally Injured After Rollover Crash
- Josephine County Fair
- Controversy in Josephine County
- Josephine County Man Shot
- UPDATE: Driver in Rollover Crash Near Ashland 'Miraculously' Unharmed
- Driver Dead After Early Morning Rollover Crash Near Central Point
- Josephine County Sheriff's Office: Missing Josephine County Man Found Safe
- Josephine County Vaccination Rates Drop
- Filling Bowls in Josephine County