MEDFORD, Ore.-- You don't have to turn to drugs to treat stress or muscle tension.
An ancient technique called “progressive muscle relaxation” can help you ease your tension naturally.
A local health experts explains how it works and why it's so effective.
- Ease Stress & Tension Naturally
- Managing Holiday Stress
- Health Alert: Holiday Stress
- Leaving Work Stress at Work
- Health Alert: Stress and Your Cardiovascular System
- Easy Ways to Ease Seasonal Allergy Symptoms
- Ashland natural gas outage over, Avista says
- Keep Holiday Stress Off Your List This Year
- Study: Checking Work Email at Home is Stressing us Out