EAGLE POINT, Ore.-- Several businesses in the Eagle Point community are planning to give back to the three families that lost their high school seniors in a tragic car crash this weekend.
NewsWatch 12's Eliana Sheriff finds out how you can also get involved to help those families after this sudden loss.
One of the ways you can help give back to the families of Lucy Tellez, Gisselle Montano, and Esmeralda Nava is to come to the Carl's Jr. in Eagle Point this Friday.
They'll be donating 100 percent of those foot sales to those families.
Carl’s Jr. District Manager Jeremy Johnson says, "As soon as I found out about it I started thinking about it and Monday morning I emailed the owner and they said to do it as soon as possible."
Johnson says they wanted to do the fundraiser sooner than later-- so they can help the three families with funeral costs.
Lucy, Esmeralda and Gisselle were killed by a wrong way driver near Yoncalla this weekend.
Next Friday, Black Rock Coffee Bar will also have a fundraiser.
That will be June 1st.
- Eagle Point Carl's Jr. Fundraising For Families of Crash Victims
- Grand Jury Clears Officers in Shooting at Eagle Point Carl's Jr.
- DA's Office Releases Body Cam Footage of Eagle Point Carl's Jr Shooting
- Eagle Point Shooting Victim's Mother Speaks Out
- Businesses to Hold Fundraisers for Families of Crash Victims
- Unsolved: Carl Fodge (1987)
- UPDATE: Crash Cleared on Highway 62 Near Eagle Point
- Suspect Arrested Following Eagle Point Car Chase, Crash
- Mail Theft in Eagle Point Sparks Investigation
- Local Students Help Clean Up Eagle Point